AHHH, is winter over yet??? Me and Richard are dying to get out our camping gear!!! Today I went to REI with my dividend money and a 20% off coupon in hand. I ended up getting a sweet sleeping pad from the brand Thermarest. It's called the prolite plus. I am sooo excited!! Richard had the brightest idea.. why don't we set up camp in our front room?? So that's exactly what we did!!! Can't wait to smell like smoke and eat tin-foil dinners again. Cheers to the outdoors! :)
I Do Now
5 days ago

3 comments:
Girl, you are so silly! Love the tent idea! :)
Oh my gosh, how fun! Phillip and I used to do things like that and it's so great!
Todd and I went to REI and brought a tent this year with our dividend money!! We also can't wait to use it! It's May and the weather still sucks in Utah
Post a Comment