Hello friends and family!! We are Richard and Jenna. We have been married since May 2007 and are currently living in Milwaukee,Wisconsin. We love the outdoors and are trying to keep busy with fun activities when school and work don't get in the way. We love you all and hope you enjoy peeking at our blog!
5 comments:
JENNA!!!
How are things? I miss you. I would give you a big hug right now if I saw you.
Glad to see things are going good for you!
So glad you posted again. Love you!!
We miss you! Looks like everything is going good for you, are you liking your job still?
Welcome back to the blogging world, Jen! (Like I can really talk). It was so fun seeing you and Richard over the holidays...we love you so much!
I'm glad you posted!! Keep them coming!! I sure miss you!!
Post a Comment