Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Latest and Greatest!!!
















2010 has treated us well so far! We had the opportunity to go to the Chicago temple a few weeks ago with some friends. What a great experience. It was small but so beautiful!! I hope to get back soon. Richard has been crazy busy with school and I am just trying to stay occupied with work, applying for school, etc. We are counting down the days until we have warm temperatures and sunshine!! Due to the long winters out her in Wisconsin, it has been a MUST for me to find some new hobbies. I have started to make fabric roses! With the roses, I have made a lot of headbands and just made a broach for my Momma. I knew I had a creative side.. I just had to search for it. :)

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Jenna! I'm dying over those adorable headbands! I want to learn, or I want you to make me one! ;) I really miss you a lot! I have been thinking about you a ton lately and just am missing you like crazy!!! Give yourself a big hug from me....:) Love you tons!
XOXO

Decker3 said...

those headbands are so so cute!
It's been so long... I miss working with you.

Marianne said...

Jen, I LOVE your headbands and roses! Please make me some...I'll pay you! I can only style my hair and three little girl's hair so many ways before getting bored.:0) Wait, make that FOUR little girls! I miss you tons and love you lots!