Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wild'n out in Wisconsin!

So.. Wisconsin isn't as bad as you may think! Atleast in the summer time anyway :) We have been so lucky to have been able to sight-see and to meet people from all over! We have met some great people so far and cant wait to get to know them better. The only down fall of WI that we have seen is that we have yet to find a good mexican restaurant.. What does a girl have to do to get some quality enchiladas??!!! The hunt is on :)


* White Coat Ceremony for the Medical College of Wisconsin and the celebration dinner afterwards!










* Lake Michigan







* Sprecher Brewing Co. tour with our new friends Chelsy and Scott. No beer for us.. but plenty of Sprecher soda to go around!








* Fun at the Wisconsin State Fair! We enjoyed deep fried oreos, deep fried cheese curds, a giant cream puff and chocolate covered bacon (not my favorite :)).








* Milwaukee Brewers baseball game at Miller Park


























3 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh my gosh! Richard looks SO handsome in his white coat! Im so excited that you guys are finally to this point in life!
Looks like you are making the best of Wisconsin and having a blast!
I sure LOVE and MISS you!!!
XOXO

Ness said...

Chocolate covered bacon would be hard for me to eat and I'm pregnant!
Looks like you are getting settled. Keep up the good work with updating your blog. I love it. I think about you everytime I drop my kid off at preschool.

Babette and Dan said...

YOUR HAVING TOOOO MUCH FUN, LOVE THE WHITE COAT....GREAT JOB...