Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!
















Last night Richard and I went to the Haunted Hollow spook alley. It was really fun, although the freaky people loved to feed off my screaming and running! (sicko's) We then came home and decorated pumpkins. Richard wanted his to have the scary look and I wanted a ghost. We also didn't want to leave Hampsty out, so we made her a little pumpkin too. I love this time of year.. so many fun things to do! Check out our pumpkin's before and after pictures.. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Ness said...

Those are some sweet pumpkins. Your husband should have brought them into work for our Halloween party last night! Ok, maybe it was just MY halloween party.

Adam and Ashley said...

Hey Jenna, it was fun to check out your blog. Love the pumpkins. I can only imagine you screaming and running. Your a funny girl.

Pierson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawna said...

Ok, Jenna, its about time for a new post. Novmber is almost over. I love the pumpkins though, did you paint the white one or buy it like that? New post!!